- Councillors’ Code of Conduct
- Good Councillors Guide 2013
- Financial regulations (adopted in March 2017)
- Standing Orders (adopted in September 2018)
- Data Protection Policy
- Document Rention Policy
- Code of Conduct Wiltshire 2012
- Risk Assessment 2018
- Assets Register 2018
Freedom of Information & Data Protection
The Parish Council seeks to be as open and transparent as possible by proactively making information available via this website. It has adopted a publication scheme (see above ) and aims to respond promptly to any requests for information.
Requests for information under the Data Protection Act, Freedom of Information Act or Environmental Information Regulations should be directed to the Parish Clerk. The Council charges the £10 fee for any request under the Data Protection Act.